Friday 23 January 2009

SELF EVALUATION!!! AGAIN

Attainment - 2 - I am doing my work quite well but i know i may coem across some problems whilst doing the first draft of my independent study. Although i will do what i can as organised and see where i get myself.

Effort - 2 - MY effort refelcts off my attainment, although i am doing as best as i can, i still think i can do better. the problem i ahd come across before was organising myself.

Punctuality - 1.5 - My punctuality has clearly imporved although my attendance may be low. i am improving this as this is one of my objectives to fulfil my aim.

Submission and quality of homework - 2.5 - My homework is done, but sometimes i admit, i rush the work to meet the deadline, although more tha 60% of the work is done to the best of my ability but 100% of my homework should be like this.

Ability to work independently - 2 - I am not sure about this, i have given myself a 2, as i have organsied myself to work quite well alone at home or at schoo. I do sometimes need help to complete tasks within media, but i can cover most tasks myself.

Quality of writing - 1.5 - My qulaity of writing in general is bad, but i have given my self a one and a half as there have been alot of improvements in my quality of work.

Organisation of Media folder - 3 - I have a well organised media folder, but the reason i have given myself a 3, is becuase some sheets are missing, i have kept all print outs handed, but i mean as classs work sheets.

Oral contributions in class - 1 - I have taken a major part in class, some tasks i work alone, and i like to interact in class, i liekd ebating, but it doesn;t mean i want to be part if the media debate. As my debates are more like views and like to understand otehr people's views and how they think.

Standard of Module 5 blog - 1.5 - My standard of my module 5 blog is up to date and everything is completed. the reasonf for the 1.5 is because some parts need to be redone.

Standard of Module 6 blog - 2 - My blog has good qulaity of work upon it, but i havn't used it in a very long time.

No comments: