Friday 24 October 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment – 2: my skills have been increase as I am retaking year 13 so I have knowledge from last year, also I always relate to my synoptic ability

Effort – 2/3: my effort in class is good but although we haven’t done anything active in class, this has affected my effort making, although i still make efforts externally and I try to take part in class.

Punctuality – 4: my Punctuality is very poor and will be working on it during holidays; I will take it as a fresh new start after the holidays

Submission of quality of homework – 2: I have missed some deadlines in class, but I also do my homework.

Ability to work independently – 3: my ability to work independently is average as i always need help and advice at present, especially on med 5.

Quality of writing – 3: my quality of writing does lack but I still try my best and know that it will increase.

Organisation of media folder – 5: my folder is very bad, I don’t even have a folder, but my papers are in order, but i still sometimes leave papers at home.

Oral contribution in class – 1: I have now begun to take part a lot in class to gain extra idea’s and at least try so I can learn and correct myself.

Standard of module 5 blog – 2: my Blog is up to date but I still think I can add more to my blog, it is up to date towards set work, but I must add some personal research

Standard of module 6 blog – 4: my med 6 blog is very bad, I haven’t even done the media issue and debate, and this is something to catch up on in the holidays.

1 comment:

Amit said...

I'm writing your presentation evaluation here cause you still aint done your self evaluation of the presentation.

WWW
-Involved the audience in the presentation.
-Good understanding of the text.

EBI
-Include theorist in detail.
- Do more work on SHEP